I hope everybody is safe and healthy.
As we all know covid-19 has caused so much physical and emotional pain all around the world, but I am optimistic we will get thought this together. We still have a long way to go and in order to defeat this pandemic, we need to protect each other.
As we start to transition back into normal operations, we need to take special precautions to minimize the risk of transmission. Moving forward, we will be implementing new protocols in order to protect your health and the health of our team.
Before your dental appointment:
- Covid-19 forms will be sent via email. Please sign them electronically or bring them with you to your appointment.
- Over the phone screened questionnaire 24 hours before your dental appointment. This step is necessary in order to maintain your schedule time.
- Any insurance or non-dental related questions can be answered by one of our team member over the phone at any time.
Day of your appointment:
- Please arrive on-time to minimize unnecessary waiting.
- Please be aware than a companion will not be allowed at this time in order to minimize exposure. Exceptions can be made if necessary, please give us a call-in advance to discuss.
- Please give us a call when you arrive and one of our team members will be outside at the office waiting for you.
- Exposure assessment and body temperature will be done by one of our team members before entering the office.
- Shoes covers, hand sanitizer and disposable mask will be offered upon entrance.
- The common area restrooms outside are the only ones available. This is to minimize exposure.
I thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Johanna Yepez DDS.,MSD